- Mangosteen is SUPER Rich in Antioxidants
- Secrets of long life in Okinawa & Yuzurihara
- Powerful Health and Beauty Benefits of Collagen
- Natural Hair Loss in Men & Women; Hair Loss Treatments
- Goodbye Grey Hair! Restore Your Hair Color & Look Younger!
- Non-Surgical, Instant Eye Lift to Correct Droopy Upper Eyelids
- Beauty: Tips to Look and Feel Younger
- Is your diet speeding up your aging?
- Make your skin look younger naturally
- Acne Reiew by Dermatologist
- 4 Key Points on How to Look Younger Naturally
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Foods that promote collagen
- 6 Foods that enhance collagen production include tomatoes (rich in lycopene; this helps fight collagenases, enzymes that destroy the collagen in your body), garlic (which contains large amounts of lipoic acid and taurine, "essential for rebuilding damaged collagen fibers"), soy products ("contain genistein – a substance that helps in collagen production and battling skin aging"), dark green vegetables, omega-3s, red fruits and vegetables (rich in antioxidants which combat the free radicals that damage collagen as well as other body components).